[Ti] while I'm waiting for emails......

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 26 02:52:24 PST 2005

This is mainly a test email. I'm not getting emails from any list since
friday, and I'm starting to think that something is wrong....

while I'm at it. I will ask something....
I've found that the keyboard of my 17' AlBook is not exactly flat. The
bottom right corner is considerably lifted. In fact, I can clearly see
the marks of the arrowkeys on the screen (despite I put a cloth when I
close the lid). Do you know a way to re-seat the keyboard? I don't
really want to send it back for repair for such a silly problem.....

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.7
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.7/17" display
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK