[Ti] Re: ScreenCapture default image format

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 3 12:01:46 PDT 2005

> From: Timothy Luoma <lists at tntluoma.com>
> Subject: [Ti] Re: ScreenCapture default image format

Me too.  PNG is the new choice image format for non-photography images. It
fully supports alpha channels and transparency. PDF is actually less
versatile, especially since most browsers will choke on it if one tries to
embed them in a web page. Pretty much every modern browser supports PNG.
I have found it to be much better.   When needed I can always convert for
folks that need to have a .pdf, jpg, etc.

Cheers