[Ti] Swaping keyboards on Ti

Ondra Soukup ondras at di.cz
Wed Jul 6 13:13:30 PDT 2005

> No, you cannot. You can swap 400Mhz with 500Mhz  or 550MHz with 667MHz
> (but it would be useless since they are identical).
> Basically you can swap keyboard only if the computers are the low or
> the fast version of the same model.

They are not identical....my friend has 550 and he has Command, enter
and then the arrows...on the right side.I have option instead of command...
Maybe it's because I have german ISO layout ?

>> Have option and enter right beside the arrows is annoying.My problem
>> is that uControl doesn't work on Tiger so I can't remap the enter
>> button to command. (when I remaped the option to command,it remapped
>> all option keys so it was useless :)
>

> cannot help here (no experience with Tiger), but try to give a look here:
> http://gnufoo.org/

The developer says the main purpose of uControl is now in the OS itself
so the programe is not needed anymore...