[Ti] [OT] Re: IBM introduces new PowerPC processors

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:53:47 PDT 2005

Kynan Shook wrote:

>~flipper <lord.flipper at gmail.com> writes:
>>Justin R. Miller wrote:
>>>Is it me or is this thread off-topic again?
>>>

>>Well, it's off-topic IF you own a nice Ti-Book, and don't care about
>>the future of your investment in software... that a shoe that fits?
>

>No, it _*/IS/*_ off-topic.  It doesn't matter how you can tie it
>back into a Titanium.  This wouldn't be the place for me to start a
>discussion on the merits of tantalum capacitors, even tho

You can talk about components all you wish, my friend, because it's
part of the computer,in question, and on topic.

I may not be interested in it... BUT, so what?....

my mind isn't welded shut, nor am i one to pass judgement on which
issues might concern others, and i won't turn into a rigid,
narrow-minded, old lady about it, either.

There's a 'deal' for ya. :)

Some of you people out ther floor me, it's a wonder you aren't
counting on fingers and toes for the myopic mindset. rather
astonishing, actually.

brian s