[Ti] A good read - Ars Technica blows the whistle

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Tue Jul 12 11:31:42 PDT 2005

At 2:20 PM -0400, 7/12/05, John Griffin wrote:

>My apologies! I didn't see this link posted before.
>
>As for blowing the whistle, I guess I am referring to the article as
>calling our attention to Apple's real motives for dropping the PPC
>family and turning to Intel.
>
>jg

And the 'real' issue is that the article is only 1 person's
conjecture as to the 'real' reason Apple has made a change. If anyone
is to read the internet's web pages, you can find an article that
will support just about any opinion you might be seeking, and every
writer will provide you will lots of reasons why they are correct.
Until someone puts up some written proof showing why Apple made the
choice, no one will be able to offer the 'real' reason.
--

Robert Ameeti

I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.

- Clarence Darrow