[Ti] 3 beeps, etc.

Bradley Ellis brad212 at mac.com
Sun Jul 17 20:51:05 PDT 2005

Hey Kynan,

Yeah, I found an article that suggested exactly what you said.  I "re-
seated" the MT logo ram and again ran Apple's hardware diag cd and
all hardware appears well.  Guess it must have been a poor "seat"
post AppleCare "logic board" replacement.

Anyone got any tips about the iTunes "freeze" problem?

Sincerely,
Brad