[Ti] Apple Hardware diagnostic disk for Ti 1Ghz

zefred zefred at popstar.com
Mon Jul 18 07:08:39 PDT 2005

Hi all !

I bought my 1Ghz motherboard to replace the original 800Mhz one, and ,
of course, it came completely as an OEM, nothing with it.

I'd like to test my hardware but have trouble with my Hardware
Diagnostic CD.

WHen I try the original AHD CD, it just says "this disk is not
compatible with your hardware, please use the disk provided with your
hardware, labeled "apple hardware diagnostic"".

Any idea where I could put my hands on a 1Ghz AHD CD or CD image ?

THanks buddies !

:o)

Fred