[Ti] Re: PowerBook Sleep problems and Bluetooth mice

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Wed Jul 20 10:52:37 PDT 2005

On Jul 19, 2005, at 11:00 PM, Dennis Fazio wrote:

> In the meantime, the workaround is to pull one of the batteries out
> of the mouse before closing the PowerBook lid.

Which forces me to ask THE most obvious question to anyone who has
ever used a Bluetooth Mouse and/or Keyboard:

"Why isn't there an on/off switch?"

The Apple BT keyboard (and I presume mouse) has one.

If I'm going to throw the thing in my bag, do I really need to see
the Flashing Red Laser Of Impending Battery Doom?

Is a switch just sooooo crazy that no one else thought of it besides
Apple!?!

TjL