[Ti] Re: PowerBook Sleep problems and Bluetooth mice

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 13:19:17 PDT 2005

However, I have to tell you about something I really like about the
BT implementation on a Powerbook.

I recently bought an FM module with BT capabilities to work with my
Hearing Aids. This tiny unit (about the size and shape of an iPod
Shuffle) is made for use with BT capable Cel phones, so I was
sceptical about whether I could use it with the Powerbook. Guess
what! The module paired with the Powerbook and was recognized as an
audio headset with no problem at all and now I have the audio from
the Powerbook feeding straight into my hearing aids. I can also use
the module as a BT microphone for sound input. Cool or what?

jg