[Ti] No chimes at startup

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Sat Jun 4 15:42:04 PDT 2005

Usually your volume is muted or turned right down, either of these will
result in no chime.
As the chime is still a hardware diagnostic it can not be easily
disabled.
The mute or low volume does not stop the chime it simply makes it
inaudible
Resetting the p-ram [apple+option+P+R] will reset this, or simply turn
up the volume once booted

Hope this helps

Alex