[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Sun Jun 5 08:10:41 PDT 2005

My prediction?  If the Intel rumor is proven to be true in any way,
it will be for the portables.  Since the G5 is proving too hot to go
into laptops, an x86-based PowerBook will debut this week.  I think a
mini might be announced to be shipped in the future, too, but not
this week, as it's still too new a model and Apple won't screw the
folks who just bought one.

That being said, since CNET is the only source thus far who has come
forward saying that Apple will switch to Intel, I still don't quite
give the rumor credit.

We'll see tomorrow!

--
Justin R. Miller