[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Mon Jun 6 08:24:14 PDT 2005

Their are many chips that Apple could by form or have made by Intel
that are not CPU Chips.  They are presently using some Intel chips in
the xServe.
another posibility couls be that, more likely if AMD rather than
Intel as AMD has IBM ties, the production of CPU chips under licence.
Perhaps they can save money or get beter performance from the
production processes that AMD or Intel are using.

>	Steve Jobs is switching the Macintosh to Intel hardware,
>	with an announcement due Monday in the WWDC 2005 keynote
>
>I can hardly believe what I am reading.
>Does anyone have any confirmation that such an incredible transition
>is going to occur?
>
>regards,  Trevor

>Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

Have a Happy & Enjoy

Richard Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants tel: 917-586-8790
rem at meyeroff-c-c.com