[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 11:24:32 PDT 2005

Mostly servers. I don't know if NT Workstation supports more than 2
processors. And, of course, different versions of the server (server versus
"advanced" server) software support different numbers of processors. That
way, you can take more of your customers money.

On 6/6/05 1:13 PM, "John Griffin" <jwegriffin at mac.com> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted:

--
John Lyon

Yes, as through this world I've wandered / I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun / And some with a fountain pen.
  -- Woody Guthrie