[Ti] Question for the great and powerfull, er, uh Woz...

MBurke6225 at aol.com MBurke6225 at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 00:42:53 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/7/05 2:34:15 AM, themacuser at gmail.com writes:

> So we will still have better computers than the Windows crowd, and
> Apple will still make great hardware? Can we assume that correct, Great
> and Powerful Woz?

I know Wozniak can speak for himself, but seriously...did you expect anything
less?   We are talking Apple engineers here.   The only way to wipe the egg
of Apple's face is to put a smile on the face of their users.   And from what I
hear the developers are stoked.   Don't expect to see an anticlimax coming in
the next two years.