[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 06:17:01 PDT 2005

Damn it Chris!  After yesterday's news, I had that same empty feeling
I had after watching the latest Star Wars episode.  But last night, I
got some online RDF and I was feeling better about things.

Can't we just keep the posts all happy-touchy-feely for a little
while?  You've got me all depressed again. <hunts for Prozac>

Peter