[Ti] Save Word .doc to PC?

bozz bozz at jakebozz.com
Tue Jun 7 08:22:59 PDT 2005

Frank,
    I've used Lexar, Cruzer, and Belkin "Jump Drives" right out of the
box-- never had to format anything-- to transfer files back & forth
between the PC & Mac platforms.  The most important point for smooth
transition of Word documents between platforms, from my experience, is
to check the box when saving Word files on the Mac that appends the
extension to the filename (i.e., notes.doc).  The Mac doesn't need them;
the PC is seems to be much more finicky about having the suffix...
    Jack