[Ti] On the positive side..............

Michael Levin michael.levin at ttu.edu
Tue Jun 7 08:46:28 PDT 2005

Since Apple formed an alliance with Intel, perhaps Apple could learn
from Intel's other alliance members. Like what? Perhaps, Apple
designers could go to Dell to learn how to build a rugged portable
and not one of these poorly constructed models that have parts coming
unglued, cracks on the case, and a palm area that has become detached
from the outer portion of the case.

If Apple cannot build a rugged portable, they can stick a gerbil on a
stationary wheel inside the darn thing for all I care because I will
ask my employer for a Dell.

Now, a Dell built portable, running Mac OS would be great.