[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Jolly Blackburn jollybgood at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 10:44:23 PDT 2005

This is all reminding me of the doom and gloom talk that surrounded
OSX a few years ago.
I can still remember some rather heated OS9 vs. OSX discussions right
on this list. As it turned out Apple made the right move.

Thank gawd OS9 isn't the future of Apple.  Evolve or Die.

Apple seems to be all about innovation and moving forward the past
few years. I saw nothing yesterday that suggested they want to commit
corporate suicide.

I'm excited about yesterday's news.  I'm sure Apple isn't showing all
it's cards so speculating on what they can do and what they should be
doing seems a bit pointless.

I'm happy with the powerbook and desktop I have now. In two years
I'll be looking to upgrade. I'm confident Apple will have worked it
all out by then.

And I'm quite happy to let their engineers work out all the headaches
involved with the transition.