[Ti] Re: On the positive side..............

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Tue Jun 7 10:56:12 PDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 12:27 PM, John Griffin wrote:

> Wouldn't it just be a case of formatting a partition in Windows
> format and installing Windows on it. I mean, this will be an Intel
> machine after all.
>
> Is a OS X shell application like VPC even necessary?

Yes.  Dual booting is a pain in the butt.

The only Windows app I need is a calendar program that I use all day
long.  At the moment I've got an old Wintel machine here and I use
Microsoft's RDC to log in and use it.

And it just chimed to remind me I need to leave for my 2pm meeting...
but yes, VPC is still going to be important even if people can dual-
boot (which I hope is possible and even easy).

TjL