[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 7 13:17:26 PDT 2005

John, take a deep breath.

As Shawn already mentioned, the vast majority of developers here at
WWDC are positive about this move.  There are a lot of questions, of
course.  There are also a lot of computers here at WWDC for us to try
out our apps for free, and tons of Apple engineers for us to talk
with.  Select and Premier ADC members also get access to Apple's
compatibility labs and engineers after the conference is over.

It's not the end of the world.  I've tried out the Intel PowerMacs,
and they just work.  Apple wants this to be as seamless as possible,
and all signs indicate that this has been very well thought-out.