[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Tue Jun 7 13:49:10 PDT 2005

At 2:57 PM -0500, 6/7/05, Chris Olson wrote:

>On Jun 7, 2005, at 1:45 PM, Shawn King wrote:
>
>>$999.00 isn't all that much for *serious* developers (members
>>willing to pay the above membership dues) to have a smoking hot
>>machine on rental for a year.
>
>I'm pissed as hell about it.

Obviously you are. And I for one would appreciate that you might
consider developing a Windows app from this point forward. I don't
spend as much time on their lists. Hearing someone puff them self up
to be as good and important and knowing as yourself just causes me to
feel lowly about myself.
--

Robert Ameeti

Virtual reality is its own reward.