[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Tue Jun 7 18:50:32 PDT 2005

On 6/7/05 6:26 PM, "Chris Olson" <chris.olson at astcomm.net> wrote:

> You don't find that the least bit questionable Shawn?

What's questionable is your ranting and raving on *this* list. Do you think
anyone here has the answers for you? Why not ask at WWDC? That's what the
conference is all about. If this stuff is so important to you, why aren't
you or someone from your company *at* WWDC to get these answers directly
from Apple or your fellow developers?

I am on iChat wright now with four developers at WWDC, waiting their turn to
test their apps out on the Development machines there. They are having a
blast, talking to Apple engineers (fellow geeks all of them), talking to
each other, getting answers, asking questions, general discovering more
about what is going on with this transition. Not one of them is cursing and
screaming on a mailing list dedicated to Titanium PowerBooks.

Instead, you go off, foaming that the mouth, cursing and swearing, ranting
and raving in a venue that doesn't have answers for you.

> I _can't_ port to Intel on Mac because Apple is giving me no avenue to
> do so.

Yes, they do - WWDC. The Developer connection web site. The Developer
Mailing List. The Developer Kit. There are all kinds of better places to ask
the questions you are asking.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer