[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 12:32:25 PDT 2005

Shawn,

He's not ranting and I for one find Chris' comments informative.  My
conclusion I can draw on my own.  What do his comments mean for this list?
They educate us as the pst, present and future of our books and the company
that makes them, just as your comments do.  So please, chill the insults and
let all speak.  And Chris, let's hope Intel has a bullit up their sleeve?

Run Vzel
Illovox Media
2417 S. Spokane,
Seattle, WA 98144
(206)760-0462
illovox at comcast.net
--
"Love means never having to say 'How was it?'"
                                      ~Tony Randall

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it."
                                      ~Mahatma Ghandi