[Ti] Let The Platform Wars Begin

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 14:01:00 PDT 2005

That isn’t going to happen. What may happen is Freescale (or some
other major player) buying Apple’s Software and Hardware division and
Apple going full time into a Media company. I get the feeling that
this is really where Jobs’ heart is.

Read the signs, folks! Apple Computer Division’s every move lately
seems to be to position itself for a major takeover. Apple would just
love to find a way of dumping this unprofitable operation anyway.

(I know I’ll hit some nerves here, but just step back and take a look
around, folks!)

By the way, if you think IBM is rolling over on this, think again. I
was just sent this address to show where the PowerPC may be headed
and the strength that IBM has gained lately.

http://www.power.org/home

jg