[Ti] Shawn the King

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 17:40:26 PDT 2005

I don't see his comments as curses or swearing.  I see you trying to shut
down his expression of frustration or worry.  How does it harm you that he
speaks his feelings and perceptions?  I don't really want to know, but you
might ask yourself.  Clearly you see yourself as a good defender.  Your sig
demos that you are an acolyte.  Good for you.  We all are on this list for
various reasons.  Yours are not the only legit models for relationship to
the company.

Mellow out.  Chris attacked no one, criticizes a corp. entity, and you
personally insult him.  So correct, I DON'T like your INSULTS while Chris'
commentaries are welcome BY ME.  That's enough for this open forum to work.
You got squat.  Produce your show and chill.