[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Thu Jun 9 08:57:05 PDT 2005

At 11:18 AM -0400, 6/9/05, John Griffin wrote:

>On 8-Jun-05, at 7:57 PM, Henry Kalir wrote:
>
>>I think the WOZ has said it best: In Intel Apple has found a
>>WILLING partner! The Mac is NOT a 970 CPU. I think Apple's made a
>>very wise move! So, hop on board, or get off...but my 2 cent's
>>worth is that GREAT times lie ahead!
>
>You know, this is so much like the old "America, love it or leave
>it" mentality. The fact is that those who are the most upset by this
>move by Apple are historically probably the most loyal Apple
>customers. I for one have been a loyal customer since the Apple ][
>days. When we see a clearly boneheaded move like this one, we scream
>like hell!

Most people's argument with your method for expressing yourselves is
the 'screaming'. Screaming accomplishes nothing other than irritating
others. Calmly voice your opinion and you will be heard by many more
people as you won't be turning off many that just don't like to
listen to screamers.
--

Robert Ameeti

The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."