[Ti] Re: A real world comparison

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Jun 9 12:09:41 PDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 1:57 PM, Chris Olson wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2005, at 12:34 PM, Shawn King wrote:
>
>> Run the test again on a shipping MacIntel machine and then they
>> will reflect Apple's future, not Apple's past. Your tests are
>> irrelevant.
>
> Can't publish the benchmarks on those machines even when we get one
> in three weeks because we're under NDA.

A) he said shipping MacIntel machine, not a demo box under NDA

B) Although I'm sure that someone will post them (and I hope Apple
sues them, because they signed an NDA, and if they didn't plan to
keep it, they shouldn't have signed it, and they should be held
accountable), I'll be more interested in the benchmarks once there
has been real development with Intel working with Apple.  In other
words, a real, SHIPPING MacIntel box that anyone can buy.

TjL