[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

Paul H. Yoshimune paul at yoshimune.com
Thu Jun 9 14:40:57 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 05:28:36PM -0400, kalirhe at umdnj.edu wrote:
> And now the promise of
> increased market share, with a greater # of developers writing/porting all
> those applications that so many LOYAL people like myself could NOT get on
> the Mac because developers OTHER than you and Chris would NOT write them
> for us, is finally a realistic possibility!!
>
> I don't know what kind of applications you and Chris are writing, but I DO
> know that in the 2 fields in which I'm working NOT A SINGLE APPLICATION HAS
> BEEN AVAILABLE FOR THE MAC! Do you fathom that, John and Chris?? Know what
> it's like to go to a convention and be laughed at for still using a Mac? Do
> you care at all about what OTHER equally loyal Mac users had to go through,
> or is it all about you, you and YOU???

...and you think because Apple is switching to Intel processors that suddenly
all those applications will work under MacOS X?  Or that there will be a
flood of Windows developers porting their Windows apps to MacOS?  As mentioned
earlier, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
--
Paul H. Yoshimune
paul at yoshimune.com
http://www.yoshimune.com/