[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 15:00:47 PDT 2005

Holy cow! Do I sound like a software developer? Maybe I could wear a
developer’s costume when I go out trick ‘n treating on Halloween this
October with my grandchildren. Everything I don’t know about software
development could fill a library.

Anyway, to put that to rest, I am a retired clergyman who is almost
as passionate about the Mac as the Church. But all that changed very
sharply with Job’s recent announcements.

However, I am probably the first minister to purchase a Mac and the
first to introduce the Mac to a fairly large group of local churches
back in 1984, and at last check, most are still using them. I am
sometimes called in to solve problems with the largely technophobic
clergy that I know (if that passes for computer professional, then so
be it).

jg