[Ti] Re: A real world comparison

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Jun 9 23:34:05 PDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 10:44 PM, Shawn King wrote:

>> Some x86 Mac benchmarks have already been leaked from WWDC <sigh>
>
> And they've also been disavowed by the guys who released them,
> saying they were done incorrectly. But the sites that are using
> those benchmarks don't seem to care.

Facts and benchmarks never seem to get along.

We'll only know for sure when Apple has actual Intel machines
shipping for actual users.

Why would we trust the word anyone who's willing to violate a NDA?
They've already proven themselves liars.  They're going to poison the
well rather than giving it a fair chance to be developed and then
released when it's ready.

TjL