[Ti] The Keynote.

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Jun 10 16:13:14 PDT 2005

At 20:58 +0300 10/6/05, David DelMonte wrote:
>Is there a downloadable version of this. It wont carry across my tin
>can/string connection.

So it is not just me who has the problem !
My tin can/string in the hot sand connection still does not work.

	I am still unable to access the WWDC 2005 keynote, at:

		http://stream.apple.akadns.net/

	When I click on it, it launches QT Pro 701 but then simply
says "connecting" and never does
	anything.  Exactly the same whether I am on the LAN in the
office or on dialup at home.

I thought that you told me that:

	 UNCHECK the "Enable Instant-On" button in  the Streaming Tab

worked for you.   In the end, it did not work?

Trevor