[Ti] Shawn's QuickTime Tip

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 18:31:20 PDT 2005

For those of you who are curious:

TCP confirms that packets are received. UDP just keeps sending packets,
without ensuring that you got the previous packet OK. UDP *should* be
faster, since it doesn't have the overhead of ensuring delivery. However, if
you're not getting all the data packets, it's hardly useful, is it?

On 6/10/05 7:23 PM, "~flipper" <lord.flipper at gmail.com> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted:

--
John Lyon

Yes, as through this world I've wandered / I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun / And some with a fountain pen.
  -- Woody Guthrie