[Ti] A real world comparison (of keyboards?)

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 04:02:23 PDT 2005

Peter Krug wrote:

>>What's the story with the ADB-USB converter on that board? Any anomalies?
>>So, have you seen any intermittent oddities with the old board?
>

>flipper - the only issue I have with it is that it defaults to caps
>lock on when I plug it in.  Since I am a very efficient
>hunt-and-peck typist, I'll type a paragraph in all caps before I
>look up.  I can't seem to ever remember to turn it off after
>plugging it in (since 2001).
>
>Peter

Caps Lock? Oh, the AOL email key. yeah, I get that accidentally at work.

I basically hate caps lock. Even the screenwriters and playrights use
software that pre-formats character and whatnot, so they don't use
it, either. I keep thinking about re-mapping the key so it's another
<return> key. Now, that would be handy.

Thanks for the note. I noticed with the Matias plugged in, (only
under tiger), that the sh boot script gets hung up on not getting an
identifier from the 'unknown' USB item. The board has to be unplugged
or the script never finishes the boot. I'll try to get a hold of one
of the Apple IIs.

brian s