[Ti] Need cool air vs. heat Advice

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:24:21 PDT 2005

Henry Kalir wrote:

>>BJs wholesale sounds national. I'll look around. The deals I saw
>>were all from 200 to 400 bucks. (mainly big variations in BTUs, but
>>I'm in a very small room here, so i don't imagine I need more than
>>9k BTUs, or so).
>>Thanks..
>>
>>brian s
>
>Brian,
>
>There's a BJ's in East Syracuse, 2 Chevy Drive. 315-434-9100.
>
>Best,
>
>Henry

jeez, henry you beat me to i, by (at this point0 an infinite margin :)

By the way, do you see that 'zero' in my first line, right next to
the word 'point'. That's a 'gift' from one of those black Apple
"Pros" from 2002. I have gone back and deleted so many 9s and 0s
where there should have been parentheses, it isn't funny. So, no, it
isn't some retarded haxor lingo BS, it's just the fruit of 10 hours
on the board at work, sitting in heat at home, and too beat to
delete. (with a huge assist from the Design Wizards in Cupertino)

brian s