[Ti] Need cool air vs. heat Advice

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:39:29 PDT 2005

William Scammell wrote:

>heh heh... i have a bunch of friends in the utica, oneida, syracuse
>area. there was quite the hullabaloo when WallyMart tried to build
>not 1, not 2 ... but 3 WallyMarts in utica about 8-10 years ago. and
>i'm sure you know how small utica is. yeah, the local small biz
>assoc. went ballistic.
>

>>BJs wholesale sounds national. I'll look around. The deals I saw
>>were all from 200 to 400 bucks. (mainly big variations in BTUs, but
>>I'm in a very small room here, so i don't imagine I need more than
>>9k BTUs, or so).
>>Thanks..
>
>i just checked their site ...
>http://www.bjs.com/locations/clubs/045.shtml ... right in E.
>Syracuse.
>
>i think the unit i was looking at was rated at 5k BTUs.
>
>HTH

William,

Thanks a lot for that research. I'm at loose ends a bit, so it's real
helpful. You know, my life here, hasn't been too sweet, but the
people up here are awfully nice, as a rule. Lot of history in New
York, too.

The funny thing is, i work on a military project, here, and, coutesy
of the Dept of labor, i realized my salary puts me on par wit a
full-time Wal-Mart employee. It's funny, in a way. The company cannot
'export' the work (for obvious reasons) so they basically imported
the salaries. heheh, you got to have a sense of humor.

brian s