[Ti] Need cool air vs. heat Advice

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Mon Jun 13 17:59:55 PDT 2005

my tibook just died 4 days ago ... i wouldn't say it was because of
heat, well i don't think it was directly the reason ....
it was running very hot - it always did during conversion from PAL to
NTSC video format ....
i am still sad .....
anyways, i got a new iMac now (yeah!) ....and i am going to get my
tibook fixed ...it is the logic biard, which needs to be replaced .....

what i really wanted to say is:
i had the idea to put a spare marble plate underneath the tibook -
that worked phenomenal (i got the idea, after the breakdown of the
display)
uhm, did i mention that i am pastry chef and therefore i had a marble
plate (to temper chocolate) ......i think i can't focus tonight
anymore :)

if you have a stone plate (marble, granit, preferably an inch thick)
then that might be a solution to your problem too