[Ti] Need cool air vs. heat Advice

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Wed Jun 15 20:46:24 PDT 2005

I'm surprised no one mentioned the iBreeze
(http://www.dvforge.com/ibreeze.shtml), it's a clear acrylic stand
with fairly quite fans.  Keeps my Ti 800 quite cool, no more burning
palms on it.  (dealmac.com shows the best price at MegaMacs
http://dealmac.com/articles/MacMice+iBreeze+for+23/88856.html).

erik g