[Ti] ti 500 powerbook battery

Jerry K mac2 at oryx.cc
Wed Jun 22 16:44:14 PDT 2005

I have a Ti 500 powerbook that I am in need of a battery for.  The
current battery never gets fully charged and discharges pretty quickly
when my powerbook is not plugged in.  This really hasn't been an issue
as it is mostly plugged in when used.  I am getting ready to take a trip
and decided that it would be good to have a new battery that would hold
a charge.

I went both on line (http://store.apple.com/ ) and to my local Apple
store (Dallas/Plano).  I couldn't file a battery for my system at the on
line store.  The people at the Apple store said that my system was too
old and my best bet was eBay.

Is there anywhere I can get a new battery for my powerbook?

Thanks,

Jerry K