[Ti] ti 500 powerbook battery

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Jun 23 04:38:01 PDT 2005

there is a swaplist for macintosh parts. in my opinion this is your
best bet ... i have been on that list for a couple of month and they
have great prices and quick responses. it is located here:
http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html

please keep in mind though that this is not a discussion list (like
this one). you will find lots of responeses to your search. most
members of this list specialize in older mac stuff :)