[Ti] ti 500 powerbook battery

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 19:55:51 PDT 2005

> From: Jerry K <mac2 at oryx.cc>
> Subject: [Ti] ti 500 powerbook battery
>
> I have a Ti 500 powerbook that I am in need of a battery for.  The
> current battery never gets fully charged and discharges pretty quickly
> when my powerbook is not plugged in.  This really hasn't been an issue
> as it is mostly plugged in when used.  I am getting ready to take a trip
> and decided that it would be good to have a new battery that would hold
> a charge.
>
> I went both on line (http://store.apple.com/ ) and to my local Apple
> store (Dallas/Plano).  I couldn't file a battery for my system at the on
> line store.  The people at the Apple store said that my system was too
> old and my best bet was eBay.
>
> Is there anywhere I can get a new battery for my powerbook?
>
> Thanks,

There are plenty of places to get a battery for your Ti500.
Any of the Ti batteries will work...and they can be found at numerous sites.
Try

http://www.macsales.com

That is OWC and they offer batteries for all models.  Good folks to do
business with.
Also a google search will pull up numerous other sites and companies as
well.

Cheers