[Ti] Ti screen repair manual

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Tue Jun 28 02:15:43 PDT 2005

Have just looked and the links to the Ti service manuals are down as
the ftp server is not accepting connections.
Try this site:
http://scclc.sancarlos.k12.ca.us/teams/technology/AppleTechManuals/
Manuals/Powerbooks%20/
and do a search for   pbg4_1ghz.pdf    on the page.
The Apple Service manual is there and downloadable

Alex