[Ti] Wireless card

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Tue Mar 1 15:38:35 PST 2005

You can get an Airport (not Airport Extreme) card and it goes in an
internal slot inside the case, not in the PCMCIA slot.  It's slower,
but completely concealed in the case (and takes advantage of built-in
antennae in the case).

As for an actual third-party PCMCIA card, you'll need external drivers.
  I know they're out there, but I'm not familiar -- perhaps someone else
can help you there.