[Ti] Wireless card

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Mar 2 09:59:05 PST 2005

Hmm! Very interesting. The 3com 3CRPAG175 card I use is not listed but is
highly recommended by the OrangWare folks and it works very well in my
machine. 3Com even wrote a driver for the Mac to use with this card. I do
not understand why it would not be listed by Earthlink as a compatible card!

jg

Fred typed this message on 3/2/05 12:47 PM: