[Ti] Bluetooth Dongle

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 10:12:19 PST 2005

If it is the DBT 120 and NOT the DBT 120m you are okay. The 120m was the one
discontinued that Apple kept selling for some reason when these BT dongles
were first released but there was very many things at that time that would
work with it.  The DBT 120 replaced it and works fine.   I am using one now
with 10.3.8 without any problems.  You might ck and through your BT plist
files and try to connect to your devices again.