[Ti] Backing up using ip over firewire.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Fri Mar 4 18:48:47 PST 2005

With any good idea there's always something that prevents it's
realization.

It seems that Retrospect is rather braindead when it comes to backing
up over a network. In my case it consistently prefers to use a wireless
connection over my ip over firewire connection. I'm not sure if they
consider fw0 available for network backups or not but it can only see
my clients over wireless and once it sees them it will never let me add
the same client over a different interface.

Anybody got any product suggests for simple network backups.