[Ti] New PowerBook Decisions

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 5 13:59:28 PST 2005

You will get a lot of opinions on this because it is a tough choice. My
view is that if you really need light weight and small size and don't
need a PC card slot, get a 12". If you don't, I'd strongly recommend
the 17". The screen real estate is well worth the extra pound and few
inches in size. I moved from a 15" to a 17" and it took less than a day
to get used to the difference in size but I get the rewards of the much
larger screen every day. What's one pound in a 12-15# case of stuff
anyway?