[Ti] New PowerBook Decisions

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Sat Mar 5 18:12:57 PST 2005

did you ever think of using a virtual desktop manager?
i usually do not like those things on panther on my 400mhz tibook - but
this one is fast and uses not much memory ...
http://wsmanager.sourceforge.net/index.php

give it a try - it is fast and easy :)
btw ... i don't use it anymore,since i run maybe 4 apps simultaneously
....but if i would have more things going on i might have it ready ...