[Ti] Powerbook 1.67ghz 15" owners manuals online?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:24:11 PST 2005

2005-03-06 kl. 16.14 skrev John Griffin:
> That site is forbidden unless you are a registered developer.
-----------

But you can read the information can't you? I can in any case and in
that case it is no cost involved in being a developer. I may have
filled in a form as a developer but since I'm not doing any work like
that I wouldn't have done it if I had to pay for it. :-)

Another possibility is that I'm recognized as a DotMac-user, but I
did'nt have to log in to be able to read neither the first page or
several other links on the page that I tried.

So go back and try again and consider signing in as developer if that
is what it takes to read it. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
Seen my 13 feb 2005 stolen designed sadelbags?
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Current_pictures/Menu60.html>
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)