[Ti] New PowerBook Decisions

Bob Bergey rb at dprint.com
Mon Mar 7 12:02:44 PST 2005

I really appreciate everyone's input on the 15/17 inch decision. But
you haven't helped me much at all -- I just have additional reasons
in the benefit column of each machine! LOL

It may come down to what's readily available ... I'm still leaning
slightly more toward the 15 inch, and I discovered Saturday that my
local dealer has the 15 inch in stock (currently has my name on it)
and I can pick it up Thursday when I get home from my current trip,
whereas the 17 inch is not in stock and I'd have to wait at least a
week. Since I'm leaning toward the 15 anyway, that's probably the way
I'll go. Thanks again, everyone.

Bob