[Ti] New PowerBook Decisions

Bob Bergey rb at dprint.com
Mon Mar 7 13:03:43 PST 2005

At 3:17 PM -0500 on 3/7/05, Henry Kalir wrote:

>  I'm a bit puzzled here (no, I did not input at all) - if they "inputers"
>  have not helped you much at all" - what kind of help were you looking for?

Sorry, Henry, I guess my small attempt at humor didn't come through
... What I'm trying to say is that so many good points were made for
both the 15 and the 17 inch formats, I am still having a very
difficult time making up my mind .... so in that sense, they didn't
help much! Just more to consider, it was all good information, and
very helpful overall!

Bob